Learn how to build a diverse and inclusive workforce - Manchester
As we celebrate National Inclusion Week, this lunch and learn will focus on why you need an inclusive workforce and how you can build one.
The benefits of workplace diversity are well known; from increasing productivity, creativity and profit. Come dine with us and learn about:
- The connection between innovation and D&I.
- How to create and retain a talented and diverse workforce through mentoring programs, employee resource groups and strategic partnership development.
- Ensuring leaders seek diversity, are inclusive and accountable for performance management.
- How to create safe cultures where differences can thrive.
12:30 - 13:00pm - Welcome & Refreshments
13:00 - 15:00pm - Lunch & Learn with key contributions from:
- Claire Williams, Inclusive Employers
- Nicola Hosty, Yorkshire Building Society