Is your business compliant? Don't risk it - find out with Rullion
Your business might be at risk. Find out with Rullion if you are complying with the IR35 legislation
The IR35 legislation has recently been implemented in the public sector, and the private sector will be next. However, many organisations have little visibility of the Agency Worker population or understanding of their contractual status.
Companies not complying with this new legislation can face severe fines. Are you ready for this new scenario?
Attend our Agency Worker Compliance workshop to learn first-hand how organisations can evidence compliance with existing legislation around contingent workers.
Alistair Haigh, Executive Director at Rullion, will conduct the event and answer all your questions and queries regarding the IR35 legislation at our London office.
2:30 pm - Welcome & Refreshments
3 pm - Workshop Covering:
- The importance of attaining visibility and control and how to achieve this
- Contractual status of agency workers
- Impact of legislation and corresponding agency obligations
- Managing agency workers do’s and don’ts
- Operational risks
- Payment of workers / financial compliance
- Supply models
5:30 pm - Drinks & Networking