Enhance your budget, process and engagement with Agile Procurement
Sorry, this event has ended. View our current events.
Agile Procurement Breakfast Seminar
You will have the opportunity hear from key contributors who will share their experiences and insight on the following areas:
- The constituents, the buyers, the market.
- How the public and private sectors are challenged to transform procurement from the restrictions of ‘stayed’ process’ and IT infrastructure.
- How a start up is working in partnership with an established organisation with strict corporate governance.
- Introducing an agile mindset into your organisation to cope with ever changing environments of business models.
- Transitioning from multi-supplier recruitment services framework to a single supplier solution: How Agile can help to mitigate risk.
09:30 am - Welcome & Refreshments
10:00 - 11:00 am - Key contributions from:
- Ed Gill - Agile Business Consultant, BJSS
- Clive Mills - Recruitment & Deployment Manager, Transport for London
- Alex Mills - Senior Commercial Manager - Professional Services Team, Transport for London
- Tom Alford - Head of Procurement & Contracts, Manchester Airport Group
- Gillian Leicester - Director, Synyega
- Stephen Francis - IT Director, Rullion