Rullion Complaints Procedure
Rullion is committed to providing the highest level of service to all our customers. If, for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of the service you receive from Rullion then we encourage you to let us know.
Step 1: how to register a problem
In the first instance please discuss the issue with your day to day contact within your local office. This can be done verbally, or by written communication.
Your local contact will discuss the issue with you and look to rectify the matter quickly and to your satisfaction.
If you are a temporary worker and have a problem regarding your wages, please contact your local office using the telephone number on your timesheet.
Step 2: if your problem hasn’t been resolved
If you have already discussed your problem with the local office and are not satisfied with the response you have received, you can ask for this to be escalated.
You should submit your complaint by email to:
Or write to:
Suite 11, First Floor Trafalgar House
110 Manchester Road
The Complaints team will ensure your problem is escalated to the Executive Director in the event the issue is not resolved.
Please ensure you provide full details of your problem when contacting the Complaints team including details of who you have spoken to. This will help the team to conduct a full investigation into the problem.
We undertake to:
- Deal with your problem fairly, confidentially and effectively
- Acknowledge your problem within two working days and provide a likely timescale for resolution
- Fully investigate your comments and keep you regularly informed of the actions we are taking
- We will record your complaint on our central register upon receipt.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days of receipt, confirming the details and setting out what happens next.
- We will investigate the complaint on your behalf which may involve the following:
- Examining your records on our candidate management system
- Speaking to the person/s with whom you have dealt within Rullion and any other relevant parties.
- We may request further information from you as appropriate
- Where possible we will contact you within 10 working days of receipt of your complaint and provide a written response.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you can, within 5 working days of receipt of the response or decision, send a written request that it be reviewed.
- At this stage your complaint will be escalated to a Director at Rullion who will review the initial decision. We will let you know the outcome of this review in writing as soon as possible and in any event within 10 working days of receipt of your request to review the initial decision. The director’s decision will be final.
- We aim to acknowledge, investigate and resolve all complaints within 30 working days of receipt (subject to it being a Subject Access Request - see below).
- If we have not had a response from you after 30 days, your complaint will be closed and confirmation of this will be sent to you. If you wish to re-open your complaint, you may do so.
Requesting personal information
If you require information held by Rullion about you on our database, you may request a Subject Access Request (SAR), also known as a Right to Access check. We will respond to SARs within 30 days.
You have the right to appeal the final outcome of your complaint. You must raise your appeal in writing within 5 working days of the final outcome, stating “Appeal” on the email or letter. The appeal should state, in detail, the grounds upon which they are appealing the decision. If an appeal is raised outside of this timeline, it is up to the discretion of Rullion as to whether it wishes to investigate this further. Subject to your appeal being raised within the required timeframe your appeal will be responded to within 10 days of receipt by Rullion.