Talent Leaders Connect
Join us, and other talent leaders from across the UK and Europe, for Talent Leaders Connect on 15th November. Talent leaders will be brought together for a morning of insightful and engaging sessions on the future of talent and how the industry is changing and adapting to the candidate market.
Rullion Marketing Director, Paul Rawson, will be speaking, sharing his expertise and knowledge of employer brand, and what this means in the age of the gig economy.
Join recruitment and RPO leaders, talent acquisition and industry service providers for the most impactful and engaging industry event of the year.
Talent Leaders Connect is the largest Talent Acquisition and HR event series in the UK and Europe, hosted by Talint Partners.
- Tackling the gender pay-gap when nobody leaves the business
Jonathan Tinning, Head of HR, Freeman Grattan Holdings
- What In-House Recruiters can learn from Marketing
Iain Wills, Director, Adzuna
- Building a 3 year Resourcing Strategy (and what happens when things don’t go to plan)
Laura Greasley, Resourcing Lead & Ryan Archbold, Resourcing Lead, Kerry Foods
- Employer brand: What does it mean in the age of the gig economy
Paul Rawson, Director, Rullion
- Anatomy of a winning employer brand
Neil Millett, Research Manager, Reed.co.uk
- Case Study: Developing an employer brand for a new company with a 30-year heritage
Chris Mead, Head of HR, Cadent Gas