Changes to IR35: Remaining Compliant with Rullion
Off Payroll Working: Changes to the Private Sector
HMRC have recently concluded a consultation process regarding rolling out the changes to IR35 that were made in the public sector in 2017 into the private sector. The expectation is that during the budget statement in October 2018, the announcements will be made as to when these changes will take place. There is consensus that the changes to IR35 will be introduced, the only matter for debate is whether the changes will come into effect in 2019 or 2020.
We're hosting a series of seminars with one of our compliance partners, Professional Passport, to discuss the upcoming changes to IR35 and off-payroll working legislation, which could be announced in the Chancellor’s budget at the end of October.
At the seminar, we will discuss:
- IR35 / off-payroll in the Public Sector in 2017, what happened and how it affected projects and business as usual
- The government’s proposal for private sector changes
- What assessment tools and process can be used to understand your current situation
- How to plan for any future changes for 2019/2020 and beyond
- How to manage the financial and people risks from the proposed changes
- How Rullion can help you plan for any the proposed changes
If you would like to attend this event or would like more information about IR35, please email email@example.com.