RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) on Demand is a flexible recruitment model that allows you to outsource all or part of your recruitment process to an external provider on an as-needed basis.
This model offers you the ability to quickly scale up or down your recruitment efforts based on your hiring needs, without the need to commit to a long-term recruitment partnership or investment in infrastructure. This can help improve both your time to fill and time to hire and reduce your recruitment costs, while also ensuring you have the talent you need to meet your business goals.
With RPO on Demand, an external provider acts as an extension of your internal recruitment team, providing expertise, resources, and technology to help source, screen, and select top-quality candidates. This can include everything from job posting, candidate sourcing and screening, interview scheduling and candidate communication to managing the hiring process, providing expertise and guidance on recruitment strategy and employer brand.
These range of services can be customised to meet the specific needs of your business, thus allowing you to have more control over your recruitment costs and to only pay for the services you use.
RPO on Demand can be particularly useful if you have fluctuating recruitment needs, for example if you’re experiencing rapid growth or expansion. It can also be a great option if you need to fill a lot of vacancies in a short period of time.
Overall RPO on Demand can be an effective way for you to quickly and efficiently meet your recruitment needs while maintaining flexibility and control over the process.
Top 5 reasons how RPO on Demand can reduce your time to hire
- Expertise: Recruitment agencies that provide RPO on Demand typically have a deep understanding of recruitment best practices and have access to advanced recruitment tools and technologies. They also have expertise in your markets and resources, that you may not have in-house, and can provide guidance on recruitment strategy. This can help them to identify qualified candidates faster, streamline the screening process, and make better hiring decisions.
- Scalability: You can quickly ramp up your recruitment efforts to respond to any changing business needs and to fill positions faster. This flexibility can help to ensure that you have access to the talent you need to grow and succeed, without having to devote significant time and resources to recruitment.
- Flexibility: Allows you to access recruitment services on an as-needed basis and to benefit from established streamlined processes and procedures that are designed to be efficient and effective. This means that you can tailor recruitment efforts to meet your specific hiring needs and adjust those efforts as those needs change over time. This can help to ensure that you’re able to make hiring decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Dedicated Resources: Utilising an RPO on Demand service involves gaining access to dedicated recruitment resources who are experts in your industry and sector and who are focused solely on your recruitment needs.
- Focus: Outsourcing recruitment to an external agency allows you to focus on your core business activities, rather than spending time and resources on recruitment. This can help to reduce the administrative burden on you and your teams, allowing you to remain competitive and to focus on other critical tasks and responsibilities, such as growth and innovation.
Interested in exploring how an RPO on Demand model can play a role in your recruitment strategy? Read our blog on What can I do to improve my time to hire? Alternatively, to talk to one of the team, fill out the contact form below and one of us will get back to you.