Job title: Waste Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Start date: ASAP - Subject to clearance
Duration: 12 months
Location: Romney Marsh, Kent
Hours of work: 40 Hours per week
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- HNC / HND or equivalent in scientific, environmental or an engineering discipline
- Knowledge of environmental issues including practices, policies, legislation's, and stakeholders relating to radioactive waste management
- Experience developing waste inventories together with records management
Ideally applicants should also have:
- Dangerous goods safety advisor certificate
- International movement of dangerous goods certificate
- Provide technical support to the team
- Provide technical support to current and future design and implementation
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with advice
- Carry out investigations when required and diagnose faults and improvements
- Ensure health and safety processes and procedures are adhered to
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.