Job title: Electrical Craftsperson
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £32,000
Hours of work: 37 Hours per week
Fridays - 8:45 to 12:45/15:30 alternating Fridays
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Knowledge of different PLC systems
- Knowledge of current IEE wiring installation regulations
- Project installation work
- Experience working with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Minimum ONC in electrical or instrumental engineering
- NVQ level 2 in electrical or instrumental engineering
Ideally applicants should also have:
- Industry experience in a relevant field
- Time served as an electrical apprentice
- Carry out regular maintenance and electrical installations when required
- Find faults and come up with solutions and take remedial action
- Carry out preventative maintenance works to prevent faults occurring
- Integrate PLC systems
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.