Job title: EC&I Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: Up to £45,000 Depending on experience
Hours of work: 40 Hours per week
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Up to 5 years experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent in relevant electrical discipline
- Experienced working within highly regulated industries
- Experience working with multi-discipline teams
- Experience working with design documents and reviews
Ideally applicants should also have:
- Nuclear Experience
- Develop EC&I engineering deliverables
- Implement the technical integration of engineering deliverables
- Supervise the engineering team
- Produce designs, reports and surveys
- Provide engineering and design services on behalf of the client
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.