Job title: Programme Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP - Subject to Clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £71-£95,000 + Benefits Package
Location: Warrington - (May Need to Travel to Newbury when Required)
Hours of work: 37 Hours per Week
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Managing Teams of Senior Project Managers
- Experience Working through a Complete Project Lifecycle
- Good Communication/Leadership Skills
- Proactive Attitude
- The Ability to Work with Multiple Stakeholders Simultaneously
- Experience in a Highly Regulated Industry (Nuclear, Defence, Oil & Gas)
Ideally applicants should also have:
- NEC4 Experience
- Had Exposure to Mechanical & Electrical Projects
- Background in Nuclear Ideal
- Be Primarily Responsible for the Health, Safety and Quality of the Project
- Ensure the Costs and Projects Schedule Meet Targets
- Implement Management Techniques to Monitor Project Risks and Minimise Potential Issues Throughout the Project Lifecycle
- Form and Manage Good Business Relationships with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Manage Third Party Suppliers and Maintain Business Relationships with them
- Oversee the Project Processes to Monitor Progress and Performance
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.