Job title: Quality Engineer
Job type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: £24 an hour PAYE
Location: Seascale, Cumbria
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week - 5 days on site
Applicants must posses the following:
- Current and valid P4 Pass
- Familiarity with QA & QC inspections
- Familiarity with inspection checklists and LTQRs
- Ensure efficient implementation of all systems including Document Control and Risk Management
- Create and maintain quality planning
- Build relations with internal and external Stakeholders
- Assist with bid reviews
- Conduct site activity audits
- Help in assuring the timely delivery of the project
- Investigate and assist with issues related to Quality
- Provide effective solutions to issues that may arise in the projects lifecycle
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.