Job title: Document Controller
Start date: ASAP, subject to clearance
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must posses the following:
* Experience of managing project documentation trackers
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
* Have a basic working knowledge of data management systems
* The ability to obtain security clearance
Candidates would ideally have:
* Strong people/management skills
* Nuclear industry background
* Management of the relevant vault within the EDRM systems
* To work in conjunction with all Project Teams to ensure that all Deliverables and Non-Deliverables are uploaded to the corrects EDRM Systems in accordance with Project requirements and timescales
* File, distribute, store and destroy highly sensitive information.
* Ensure that the Projects are all fully compliant with the Document Control requirements by locating and retrieving files along with delivering the documented transaction
* Maintain confidentiality and security of information.
* Develop and evaluate document procedures that ensure smooth work flow within said areas.
* Expediting and coordinating information in line with the relevant programme.
* Be present at project meetings to offer support and assist with any issues to ensure effective documentation flow
* Ability to produce reports about various document control inboxes
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.