Job title: Assistant Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £25,500 per annum
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- SC clearance or ability to obtain
- Nuclear or highly regulated background
- Mechanical, electrical or civils background
- HNC minimum or an apprenticeship
* Assist the Engineer / Project Engineer in the management of engineering activities.
* Assist in the assessment of engineering specifications and design packages and identify appropriate means of delivery including risk assessments and the preparing of method statements
* Understand UK Regulations and Technical standards for relevant engineering discipline.
* Assist in the assessment of sub-contractor technical submissions, risk assessments and method statements
* Plan, coordinate and execute engineering activities, under the direction of the Engineer / Project Engineer.
* Requisition components and supplies for engineering activities, interacting with vendors to obtain price and product information.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.