Account Consultant - Recruitment
- Date Posted: 09 May 2022
- £23,000-£26,000 plus bonus scheme
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we’re committed to evolving with our clients - priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK’s best-known brands.
At the heart of our business is our shared strategic vision; to unlock the potential in all of us, creating products, services, and experiences that make the world of work more fun and fulfilling.
Our people are key to this making this vision a reality, and our culture supports this.
- We believe that everyone - no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background - deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
- We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals, and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees, allowing them to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Health Assured, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
- Regular lunchtime sessions (accessible remotely) to support health and wellbeing
- We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
We take our role within the community seriously.
- We support a greener world; we’ve been working in the green sector for over fifteen years and actively support objectives that protect the planet and more sustainable ways of working.
- We’re passionate about supporting young and disadvantaged individuals and groups through the work we do in partnership with both our customers and the Prince’s Trust charity.
At Rullion we don’t ever stand still.
- We’re a high-energy, fast-paced organisation, focused on providing amazing customer experiences for clients and candidates alike.
- We are an innovative business where new ideas are encouraged, rewarded, and adopted.
We are now looking for an Account Consultant to join one of our largest Managed Services accounts, purely aligned with one client and with a focus on delivery for contract and permanent engineering roles.
Salary on offer for this role will be c. £23,000-£26,000, plus commission scheme (between 10-25% of salary, payable monthly). Other benefits include group pension scheme, 40 days off (25 days holiday plus banks, an additional four "Wellbeing days" off and Christmas closedown), holiday purchase scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay / leave, £1000 employee referral scheme, flexible working, employee assistance programme and long service awards (ranging from weekends away to vouchers and paid sabbaticals). We have also recently relaunched our 2022 Rewards and Recognition programme, offering a variety of prizes and accolades to employees across all areas of our business.
This will be a home based role with some occasional travel into our Altrincham head office, ideally once per week to work alongside the rest of the team.
Summary of the Role
In the role of Account Consultant, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Alstom account with a specific focus on building and maintaining existing relationships with hiring managers across the client's sites. You will be accountable for providing exceptional service standards and exceeding client expectations in relation to delivery, engagement and operational adherence to the contract. You will work in partnership with the Client Services Manager to promote and ensure Rullion is, and continues to be, the client’s partner of choice for all elements of Recruitment and Resourcing activity.
- To personally adhere to the service deliverables and KPI’s identified in the contract
- To ensure 100% recruitment fulfilment
- To support the on-site agency workforce with any queries and issues
- To support the customer in areas of education and dealing with agency worker issues (with their Client Services Manager)
- To proactively source and submit suitable candidates and market them to the hiring manager community
- To recruit and maintain a quality talent pool to meet anticipated customer requirements as well as the proactive identification and submission of suitable candidates
- Maximise revenue opportunities by promoting the client as an employer of choice
- To ensure customer retention through effective matching and assignment of contract and permanent candidates
- To manage the contract and permanent recruitment process for the customer
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the client
- Manage any queries and complaints from the client, candidates and colleagues, taking appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with efficiently and timely, escalating to the Account Manager where necessary
- Understand and ensure that working practices are compliant with all legislation and company and client specific policies and procedures
- Conducting customer and agency worker satisfaction surveys, ensuring the relevant actions are taken from feedback obtained
- To ensure Rullion provides exceptional service standards for the customer, agency workers and applicants alike
- To work collaboratively with the Account Manager and customer regarding resource planning and worker availability/trends
- Ensure that all candidates are ‘onboarded’ to the customer in a timely, efficient and positive manner, and compliance standards are met
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience in agency recruitment, in-house resourcing or talent acquisition, preferably within the engineering industry
- The ability and confidence to work autonomously with senior stakeholders within the Alstom businesses
- Experience of both contract and permanent recruitment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Outlook
- Outgoing and the ability to network with new contacts and stakeholders within the client.
- Excellent communication skills including customer-facing ability
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to converse at the highest level
- Influencing and Negotiating skills
- Commercially astute
- Highly driven to achieve results
- Creative, Innovative and change orientated
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Organised with excellent time management
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00275
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.