What We Offer
Benefits and incentives
We believe actions speak louder, so as well as providing a competitive salary, we offer great benefits and incentives in return for your hard work. From a market-leading commission scheme to flexible working to a variety of employee incentives across the year, we are always evolving our employee benefits and incentives in line with our employee needs.
Rullion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment with developmental opportunities for all colleagues.
- Impressive commission structure for all recruitment roles, and an annual bonus scheme for support functions
- Group pension scheme
- Up to 40 days holiday from day one - 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, as well as 4 “ReLoad Days” – an additional day to use each quarter to focus on your wellbeing – and we usually operate a Christmas closedown between Christmas and New Year where you’re not required to save holidays
- Various reward and recognition schemes running throughout the year
- Holiday purchase scheme after 12 months service
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay and leave
- 2 additional days Marriage / Civil Partnership Leave
- After initial training, we can offer full remote working across most of our roles (or the option to work on a hybrid basis if preferred)
- Flexible working options
- A range of learning and development programmes available to all employees, and clear progression routes through our careers pathway
- Long Service Awards starting at 5 years – including vouchers, all-expenses paid weekend trips, or paid sabbaticals
- Free Employee Assistance Programme to support across a range of legal, financial, consumer and family matters
- Company sick pay scheme
- Life assurance
- £1000 employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- “Dress for Success” policy – if in the office, wear what you feel comfortable in!
Every quarter, 10 employees who have gone above and beyond in their role are selected to attend an all-expenses-paid lunch at one of Manchester's top restaurants. Whether you work in Sales, Support Services or anywhere else in the business, every Rullion employee is eligible.
Employee of the Quarter
During Lunch Club, one individual is chosen as Employee of the Quarter for their outstanding work during the previous quarter and is further awarded £1,000 in vouchers of their choice!
Team of the Quarter
We recognise partnerships are powerful, so at the end of every quarter, one team is recognised for their exceptional teamwork. Each member of the team will receive up to £250 in vouchers.
Long Service Award
Our average length of service is six years, and we really do appreciate that our people are priceless. That’s why we want to honour those who stay, who are helping us to become a leader across the recruitment landscape. From paid sabbaticals to gift cards to long service lunches, we give you the choice in how you celebrate special landmarks.