- Date Posted: 09 September 2019
Rullion is a progressive recruitment group that specialises in providing a wide range of talent services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household brand names. We exist to unlock the potential in all of us by creating products, services and experiences that help make the world of work more fun and fulfilling.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Marketing department and kick-start a successful career in Marketing.
Summary of the Role
Reporting into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the aim of the Marketing Assistant is to provide support to the Marketing team by helping them to deliver effective B2B and B2C campaigns and projects, and be a key enabler between the Sales and Marketing function.
Digital Marketing – CLIENT (B2B)
- Write content for client lead generation campaigns, including blogs and follow up content pieces.
- Data governance within HubSpot (and the client marketing ecosystem), such as database management / updating
- Work with sales leads to add and manage client records on HubSpot
- Manage platforms and/or suppliers to build the client database within HubSpot and the wider Rullion CRM
- Create email marketing campaigns with HubSpot marketing automation software in support of lead generation campaigns
- Upload content on HubSpot and manage the HubSpot doc library to make sure that all content is up to date and relevant, for sales colleagues to share
- Monitor website enquiries and ensure these are dealt with promptly by the relevant stake holder
- Monitor lead gen forms on the website and allocate to the relevant stakeholder within HubSpot
- Ensure recruiters’ profiles on the website are kept up to date
- Regularly review calls to action on the website, to ensure that the lead generation process is in line with new campaigns
Digital Marketing – CANDIDATE (B2C)
- Set up and manage campaigns on Indeed and Google Ads –including ROI management
- Create new users on Broadbean (our Applicant Tracking System), as well as ensure leavers’ accounts are closed
- Support the allocation of job slots and CV licences as required by the business units
- Manage the collation of ROI (return on investment) data that will help the digital marketing function make informed recommendations on candidate attraction channels: job boards, LinkedIn, Rullion website, and all other
- Monitor and collate marketing campaign performance data across different channels (website, social media, email, paid advertising)
- Support the marketing budget process: PO management, CODA, coding, reporting across all marketing spend ensuring zero errors
- Support the marketing team with the payment of suppliers including freelancers, agencies, job boards, ensuring all suppliers are paid on time
- Organise the printing and distribution of sales material and Manage / track the stock of promotional items, ensuring that each office has the items they need
- Support internal communication activities by uploading content to the Intranet and creating email campaigns
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Ideally you will have experience in a marketing or design role with a related business or marketing degree
- Some previous experience within a marketing role would be beneficial although we can provide training in any of the above areas
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent standard of spelling and grammar
- High attention to detail and highly organised
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Inclusive and Open
- Team Oriented
- Results Focused
- Learning mindset
- Strong Work ethic
- Strategic thinking/visioning
- Data Driven
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00131
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.