Associate Recruitment Consultant (Trainee)
- Date Posted: 19 August 2019
- £18k - £23k + uncapped commission
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK.
Our Staffing Solutions arm is where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction.
Due to continued growth of our IT / Technology division, we are looking for ambitious, confident individuals who are looking to embark on a career as a Recruitment Consultant.
Perhaps you’ve recently graduated, or have some experience in a sales environment already, and are looking for a defined career path within a rapidly growing, dynamic business – if so, we have the ideal home for you!
What we offer you:
- Structured training programme giving you all the tools and support you need to fast track your career in this profession
- Genuine, clear routes for progression – from trainee to Consultant and beyond, we offer a transparent career path to develop your career in the long term and continual support
- Defined journey for further development into senior and management roles – including sponsorship through accredited external training courses
- Market-leading, uncapped bonus packages available from day one – paid on a monthly basis
- Fantastic incentives with the rest of the team, including all expenses paid VIP lunches, early Friday finishes, quarterly nights out, regular social events, annual international trips etc
Summary of the Role
Recruitment is fast-paced and sometimes challenging, but hugely rewarding for those who put the effort in and go the extra mile for their clients and candidates. As part of our highly successful team, you will have responsibility for developing your own specialist market, with tailored support from day one to establish yourself in your sector, and reap the rewards of this lucrative career.
- Developing relationships with businesses and candidates in your chosen area (over the phone and face to face)
- Generating new business and managing the recruitment process for roles within your sector
- Building your market knowledge through face to face meetings, events, networking and research
- Proactively working with specialist, high level candidates to identify relevant career opportunities
Qualifications, skills & experience
You will ideally be graduate calibre, potentially with some experience already of working in a commercially focussed sales environment, although full training will be given. You should be ambitious, driven, and committed to proving yourself within a target driven role, and be a confident communicator. You will relish the idea of working autonomously, managing your own business and gaining the ability to work strategically in your chosen market.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00147
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.