- Date Posted: 18 August 2019
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
We have a rare new opportunity within our M&E (Mechanical and Electrical) division, which is one of our longest-established markets with an excellent reputation in the sector. This role would suit either an experienced (360) Recruitment Consultant, or a Resourcer / 180 Consultant looking for the next stage in their career.
Salary on offer is competitive, with a team commission and other benefits including group pension scheme, holiday purchase scheme, various local and company-wide incentives, and excellent progression and development opportunities.
Summary of the Role
We operate within the commercial and industrial sectors. Our reputation in the M&E trades sector is second to none.
We provide contractors to some of the most prestigious projects in the country and our client base includes many of the largest contractors in the M&E sector.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be expected to both effectively service existing clients and generate new business through phone sales and client meetings.
- Achieve sales, margin and net profit budget for your division
- Agree a target list of prospect clients
- Expand the client base through targeted sales
- Continuous improvement of service delivery
- Development of key accounts
- Support your manager and support with the preparation of tenders and proposals.
- Presenting Rullion’s services to decision makers
- Ensure you actively maintain the candidate database
- Monitor and manage your own sales activity against KPIs
- Have full input in team meetings
- Continually review your performance against agreed targets.
- Agree training requirements with Line Manager
- Promote company goals and values.
- Ensure best practice and adherence to quality and company policies and procedures.
- Ongoing development and improvement of company systems, policies and procedures
- Propose new processes to maximise team efficiency
- Maintain day to day contact with Line Managers, Branch staff, Contractors and Clients.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience as a 360 recruitment consultant, ideally with experience within the Mechanical and Engineering market
- We are also happy to consider an experienced resourcer / 180 consultant who is looking for the step up to Consultant level
- Keyboard and telephone skills and experience essential.
- Self motivated and confident with good interpersonal skills, and the ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to recognise and resolve problems.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good analytical and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint in particular)
- Excellent Organiser
- Accomplished Verbal and Written Communicator
- Time management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Compliance management
- Negotiation Skills
- Previous Sales/Recruitment Experience
- Analytical skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (42 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00136
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.