Client Services Manager
- Date Posted: 17 July 2019
- UK Wide
- Competitive plus car allowance and commission
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK.
We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discovery
The Client Services Manager role sits within our Managed Solutions arm, where you will be responsible for the relationship with our client, the UK’s largest energy provider. The Managed Solutions business unit fulfils over 9,000 recruitment requirements per year for a range of household names, equalling a total spend of circa £300 million.
We can be flexible across any of the client's sites or our own offices across the UK, including Altrincham, London, Bristol, Gloucester, Glasgow.
Summary of the Role
Reporting to the Client Services Director, you will be fully engaged in the delivery of a world class Managed Service Solution to one of the Rullion Group’s major corporate accounts.
You will be responsible for managing and surpassing customer expectations in terms of delivery, engagement, operational adherence to the contract and to manage, mentor and motivate your account team. Working collaboratively with the Client Services Director and your team, you will highlight, promote and ensure that Rullion is, and continues to be, the customer’s partner of choice for all elements of recruitment and resource activity.
Managed Solutions’ vision is to become the most admired MSP / RPO provider in the UK by providing our clients with a market-leading service offering.
As Client Services Manager your objective is to help build the foundations of this vision by delivering on the following objectives within the corporate account:
- Establish strong and collaborative relationships across the HR, Procurement, Resourcing and Operations communities
- Develop a customised and unique service offering that make Rullion indispensable to the client
- Maximise revenue opportunities across the client by growing our footprint across all facets of our clients’ business
- To ensure that Rullion provides exceptional standards of service to the customer, the agency worker population and applicants alike
- To develop networks and collaborations to raise the Rullion Managed Solutions profile both within the account and within the wider operating market
- Personally manage the service deliverables identified in the contract and be innovative; continually adding value to the service delivery
- Coach and mentor your team to develop their skills and maximise their potential
- To present Rullion and our full capabilities to customer stakeholders
- Manage the dedicated customer account team to ensure 100% vacancy fulfilmen
- Ensure full compliance with Rullion quality procedures and processes
- Conduct all HR requirements, reviews and issue management for the dedicated account team members
- To develop and implement an effective applicant resourcing strategy
- Support the Corporate Sales and Marketing efforts to win new Managed Solution clients as required
- To identify, recruit, mentor and manage new account team members
- To establish and maintain strong working relationships at all levels within the customer
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within the account
- Organise and manage monthly and quarterly meetings to ensure that all Account Team members are exceeding their individual performance levels.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Proven experience within recruitment, ideally either within an MSP / RPO / Master Vendor setting.
- Leadership: the ability to inspire and motivate a team of recruitment professional
- Communication: strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Commercial: possess strong financial / numerical acumen
- Able to demonstrate examples of continuous improvement and service evolution
- Team Management
- Relationship Development/ Managing Stakeholders
- Conflict Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem Solving
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00138
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.