Senior Account Manager
- Date Posted: 26 June 2019
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK. We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discovery
The Senior Account Manager role sits within our Managed Solutions arm, which as an overall division fulfils over 9,000 recruitment requirements per year for a range of household names, managing £300m worth of spend. This role will be based on client site for one of our key accounts, reporting into our Client Services Director and working closely with the main stakeholders of the client, while supervising a small team.
The client has several sites around the Bristol and Somerset areas, so we are flexible on base location around these locations.
Summary of the Role
This will be a client-facing role where you will be responsible for the continued performance of your account recruitment team. You will mentor and support a small team on a day-to-day basis, and the role will involve regular travel between client sites around the South West.
Your focus will be to ensure we meet the expectations of the client in terms of recruitment delivery, identify areas of improvement, add value, manage key stakeholder relationships and ensure that Rullion continues to be the client's partner of choice for Recruitment and Resourcing activity.
- Management of a small on-site recruitment team
- Efficient delivery against active requirements, covering a broad range of roles within technical engineering and project-based construction roles
- Effectively manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the client
- Based across multiple sites, you will build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the various stakeholders within the client, building on existing relationships and forging new ones
- Seek to add value to the client relationship through identifying areas of improvement, acting on feedback and providing market insight and benchmarking information
- Ensuring on-site support and advice is provided to clients and candidates
- Ensuring all working practices are compliant with relevant legislation and company policy
- Proactively develop relevant candidate talent pools to meet the customer requirements
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience within recruitment, either as a 360 consultant within engineering / infrastructure, or from an internal / RPO / MSP background
- Ideally you will have experience of managing a team, including training, day-to-day monitoring of progress, and developing the team to fulfil their potential
- Significant exposure to working collaboratively with external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00127
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.