- Date Posted: 10 June 2019
- Dependant on Experience
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Due to continued growth of our Glasgow office, we are looking for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant to join our Renewables team. Previous experience within the Energy / Renewables sector would be highly advantageous, although we are happy to hear from experienced consultants who are looking for a change of markets.
Salary on offer is competitive and benefits include commission scheme, pension, holiday purchase scheme,, flexible / remote working policies, career progression opportunities and various other incentives.
Summary of the Role
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for your own vertical market within the Renewables industry, working autonomously to develop your desk and build relationships with clients and candidates.
Provide a professional and efficient service to clients by gaining an in-depth understanding of their vacancies. which enables roles to be filled within the minimum time-scales and accurate invoices and management information can be produced.
Focus on providing an excellent service to all candidates. Where applicable, in-depth interviewing and assessment which enables suitable roles to be offered, through to accurate invoicing and/or timely pay.
Explore new business opportunities through regular site visits and telephone canvassing. Promote the Rullion brand with clients and candidates.
- Achieve sales, margin and net profit budget for your desk
- Agree a target list of prospect clients
- Expand the client base through targeted sales
- Continuous improvement of service delivery
- Management and development of key accounts
- Development of Service Level Agreements
- Support your manager and have input into the preparation of tenders and proposals.
- Production of reports summarising activity for management
- Presenting Rullion’s services to decision makers
- Actively maintain the candidates database, archiving all relevant records
- Confirm in writing fees, service levels, summary of aftercare service available
- Monitor and manage your own sales activity against KPIs
- Have full input in team meetings
- Continually review your performance against agreed targets.
- Agree training requirements with Line Manager
- Promote company goals and values.
- Ensure best practice and adherence to quality and company policies and procedures.
- To ensure adequate reporting procedures are in places
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant, ideally with experience within the Renewables / Energy market or Engineering, although we welcome applicants from other disciplines
- Keyboard and telephone skills and experience essential, with knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Powerpoint ideally).
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- Self motivated and confident with good interpersonal and management skills, and the ability to perform under pressure
- Accomplished verbal and written communicator
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to recognise and resolve problems.
- Ensure compliance with the companies policies and procedures
- Diplomatic and aware of sensitive issues
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with the flexibility of hours to achieve agreed role objectives
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00077
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.