- Date Posted: 10 June 2019
- £20,000 - £21,000
Rullion has grown into one of the most successful recruitment companies in the UK.
We operate in three key categories to provide bespoke talent solutions:
- Managed Solutions - Providing outsourced recruitment services to some of the UK's best known brands, either as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Staffing Solutions - where our journey began almost 40 years ago, covering volume recruitment, contingency, retained search and specialist skill projects across IT, Engineering, Commercial and Construction
- Talent Consultancy - offering tailored solutions to businesses through long-term strategic partnerships, utilising data analysis and insight to improve talent attraction and discover
The Account Consultant / Recruitment Coordinator role will sit within our resourcing Shared Service Centre in Manchester city centre, predominantly focussed on delivery of contact centre / customer service roles to key clients, and be part of the Managed Solutions business unit that houses our major RPO and MSP clients.
This opportunity would suit:
- Recruitment Coordinators / Administrators, looking for a new challenge and step towards an Account Consultant / Account Management role
- Internal recruitment professionals or Resourcers with exposure to volume recruitment campaigns
Summary of the Role
We are looking for a delivery focussed Account Consultant / Recruitment Coordinator to join the team based in Manchester, working solely with a small number of key client accounts to manage their ongoing contact centre recruitment activity.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a large number of permanent and temporary contact centre / customer service requirements across various locations, securing talent in strategic recruitment programmes across the year. This will include screening / telephone interviews with prospective candidates, offering them insight into our client's opportunities, coordinating interviews and managing the onboarding process, including compliance and documentation.
This role will be based from our Shared Service Centre in our central Manchester office, with regular days on client sites in order to develop relationships with hiring managers and manage ongoing recruitment activity and assessment centres.
Exceptional candidate experience and journey will be central to your role, as will be delivering under tight timescales and exceeding expectations.
- To understand and consistently adhere to the terms of delivery with respect to the client’s Contract Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the client, both through spending time on site with hiring managers and over the phone
- Ensure on-site support and advice is provided
- Manage queries and any complaints from the client, candidates and colleagues, taking appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with efficiently, escalating to the Senior Account Manager where necessary
- Understand and ensure that working practices are compliant with all legislation and company and client specific policies and procedures
- Recruit and maintain a quality applicant base to meet customer requirements as well as the proactive identification and submission of suitable candidates
- To manage the contract and permanent recruitment process for the clients
- Ensure regular communication to the appropriate personnel within the client organisation
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience in recruitment (ideally permanent and/or high volume and/or contact centre)
- Exceptional resourcing and talent acquisition ability
- Focus on candidate management and journey
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to converse at the highest level
- Good all round business knowledge
- Commercially astute
- Personable with the right cultural fit
- Creative, Innovative and change orientated
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Organised /excellent time management
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00126
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.