Account / Recruitment Consultant - Nuclear
- Date Posted: 23 January 2024
- Up to £28k depending on experience + commission + benefits
If you're ready to take the next step in your recruitment career, come and join our team here at Rullion! With over 40 years of experience, we pride ourselves on being the go-to partner for some of the biggest names in the UK, and you could be part of our success.
We're a close-knit group of dedicated individuals who embrace challenges and share in each other's achievements. Our culture is something special, we empower our teams to reach their full potential, your wellbeing is our priority and we want you to enjoy coming to work.
Summary of the Role
As a Nuclear Recruitment Consultant, you'll be at the forefront of sourcing top industry talent, building strong new client relationships, and contributing to the success of our specialist team.
Join us in delivering exceptional recruitment solutions and making a positive impact on the sector.
What you'll do;
- 🔍 Source, attract, and engage top Nuclear energy professionals for client opportunities.
- 🤝 Build strong relationships with clients and candidates in the industry.
- 📊 Keep up with the latest industry trends, providing valuable insights and advice.
- 🌐 Expand your client base through targeted sales and develop key accounts.
- 💻 Utilize candidate attraction tools and explore innovative recruitment strategies.
- 🏢 Manage and expedite the full recruitment cycle, from sourcing to placement.
- 🚀 Contribute to the growth of the team by winning new clients.
- 📈 Deliver a service that meets Quality and Compliance Standards in recruitment.
- 👥 Collaborate within the team, sharing knowledge and strategies.
Desirable skills & experience
- An outgoing personality and able to network with new contacts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, systems and candidate attraction tools.
- Desirable - previous experience within recruitment
- Desirable - knowledge and experience of both contract and permanent recruitment.
What You're Good At
- Communicating effectively, so you’re effortlessly able to connect with people at all levels, leaving a lasting impression.
- Listening to your customer so you understand their needs and requirements.
- Getting along with others, so you become a trusted partner to clients.
- Understanding your customer and the industry they belong to.
- Analysing situations to identify opportunities and positively influence outcomes.
- Achieving results by having the drive to accomplish your personal objectives.
- Influencing others so they adopt your ideas and way of thinking.
- Time management, you organise your time and workload to meet deadlines without being fazed.
- Finding creative solutions to problems and thinking of new ways of working and fresh approaches.
- Proactive in approach, ensuring we never miss out on exceptional talent.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00388
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.