Complete Guide: Setting Up a PMO
Download the complete guide to setting up a PMO
Is it time to start investigating whether a PMO might help improve delivery of change initiatives in your organisation?
Our Complete Guide to Setting Up a PMO will help you define:
- What is a PMO
- What scenarios would require a new Project Management Office (PMO)?
- When would you not need a PMO?
- Typical obstacles and challenges to look out for when setting up a PMO
- Top 5 Tips for Getting it Right
- What does good look like?
We believe a good PMO should establish and uphold your organisation’s project management standards to ensure that your change initiatives achieve their scope, time, cost, and quality objectives, and realise their benefits.