Enhance your budget, process and engagement with Agile Procurement
Agile Procurement Seminar
You will have the opportunity to share the challenges you are facing with the group, as well as hear from key contributors who will share their experiences and insight on the following:
Differing types of end user engagement:
- The constituents, the buyers, the market.
- How the public and private sectors are challenged to transform procurement from the restrictions of ‘stayed’ process’ and IT infrastructure.
- How a start up is working in partnership with an established organisation with strict corporate governance.
- Introducing an existing agile mindset into your organisation to cope with ever changing environments of business models.
09:30 am - Welcome & Refreshments
10:00 - 11:30 am - Key contributions from:
- Alex Mills (Transport for London)
- Tom Alford (Manchester Airport Group)
- Stephen Francis (Rullion)
- Matt Elliot (Formerly Barclays, now leading startup)
- Ed Gill (Agile Business Consultant)
- Gillian Leicester (Synyega)