Maintenance Team Member / Technician - Rolling Stock
Maintenance Team Member / Technician
£29.20 ph UMB
£23.27 ph PAYE
Shift work early and late turns. These rotate over a 18 week cycle
- Early - 06.00 to 16.00
- Early - 06.00 to 14.30
- Late - 11.00 to 20.00
- Late - 20.00 to 06.00
To undertake service and repair of the depot rolling stock and associated equipment in support of the operation of the depot.
- Servicing, maintaining and repair of the overhaul fleet locomotives, coaching stock, and equipment.
- Ensuring that the fleet is serviced and maintained in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Seeking to improve quality
- Operate as a member of a work team, as the role of that work team requires
- Maintain good housekeeping within the working area
- Undertake any other duties as and when required within the scope of the modification work
Knowledge & Experience
- Must have relevant experience in Mechanical or Electrical engineering environment
- Mechanical / Electrical qualifications would be an advantage (such as NVQ 2 or 3)
- Able to act as a member of a multi-disciplined team
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work on own initiative where required
- Good judgement and decision-making capability
- Ability to complete all records of actions and operations accurately and to procedures
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.