Job title: Structural Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Until November 2024
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £40-£55/Hour Umbrella
Hours of work: 37 Hours per week - Hybrid available 3 Days on Site 2 Off
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Degree qualified in relevant field
- Able to obtain security clearance
- 5+ years of structural engineering experience
Ideally applicants should also have:
- Chartership in their given field
- Experience in nuclear industry
- Experience working in a multidisciplined team
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- Provide engineering support
- Carry out calculations
- Work in a large multidisciplined team to complete projects
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.