Software Engineer + Senior Software Engineer - Angular + .Net
Software Engineer + Senior Software Engineer (Angular + .Net)
£50,000 - £75,000
A high growth InsurTech business with clients in the Insurance Broking, MGA and Insurer space, Our Client has developed a portfolio of consumer-centric insurance solutions aimed at creating repeat business and offering e for insurance retailers. Our Client is disrupting, innovating and using exciting tech to create real value for their clients.
Our Client has been awarded InsurTech100 status and has been recognised in Europe as one of the most Exciting Insurtech firms.
With an ever increasing order book this is an incredible time to join this business and become part of a really exciting success story
We are looking for a Software engineers to work within a close-knit, autonomous software delivery teams. You will be building the SaaS product platform, working across the full stack of Angular and TypeScript web applications, RESTful HTTP APIs using ASP.NET, CQRS and Event Sourcing with a MongoDB datastore, all entirely cloud native using infrastructure as code on Azure.
In addition, you will be a leading contributor to architecture discussions and decisions. You will work with Product Mangers to refine acceptance criteria for requirements, and with QA Analysts to develop ensure robust, fast and continuous acceptance testing.
We want people who see themselves as passionate technologists and innovators. People for whom programming is not just a job but is inherently fun. You naturally work in an agile fashion, creating small, shippable increments of functionality with short feedback loops. You are a technical leader with experience of software architecture or leading cross functional development teams, or possibly both. You are equally comfortable solving business problems directly with customers as with solving hard technical problems with your teammates.
You are committed to getting better at what you do, are curious and always keen to learn.
If you also contribute to the wider software development community through meetup or conference speaking, or via an active StackOverflow, GitHub profile or a blog, we'd really like to chat.
- At least 6 years' experience of full stack development with .NET and Angular or a similar front end MVC framework.
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns and approaches. Particularly of CQRS and Event Sourcing.
- A good understanding of RESTful web services.
- A good understanding of software design including things like the SOLID principles and the four rules of simple design.
- Experience of good agile software development practices like TDD, BDD, refactoring, refactoring to design patterns and continuous integration and delivery.
- A good understanding of agile software development process like Scrum and/or Extreme Programming.
- An awareness of Domain Driven Design.
- Experience as an architecture decision maker.
- Experience in a team or technical lead role.
- NoSQL databases, and MongoDB in particular.
- Experience with Azure and Infrastructure-as-Code using ARM templates.
- Experience with Azure DevOps build and release pipelines.
- Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics Degree at 2.1 or above
- Hybrid working with 3 days a week working from home.
- AXA private healthcare scheme including family cover.
- Life insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Regular Technical Community of Practice.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.