Software Engineer - Full Stack, AWS, Node.JS, React
Software Engineer - Full Stack AWS, NodeJS, React
£45,000 - £55,000
Our Client is a rapidly growing Greentech Installer, who are committed to helping the UK adapt to the crossover from Petrol to Electric Vehicles. The business is winning both commercial and public contracts across the UK and has recently been awarded a large sum of investment.
About the role
This role will sit in their crucial Development team, with the ideal candidate being able to work to Agile methodologies, which allow the team build the products that their customers (both inhouse and external) use daily.
In this role the Software Engineer will be working within our existing development team to create the functionality required to support our EV charge points management platform, website, and mobile applications
We are looking for an individual who can step into this team ready to take on new challenges. We value strong technical people who can keep abreast of developments in the technology and the wider EV charging eco-system and can recognise opportunities to utilise new technology to benefit our customers.
- Design, build and document data integration and storage functionality
- Efficient use of AWS products and features in terms of delivery time and costs
- Security and compliance of the functionality within the AWS platform
- Platform stability, scalability, connectivity, and performance
Key Experience & Skills:
- API build, scaling, and security within serverless and containerised AWS environments
- Understanding of a microservice architecture
- Development using nodeJS/ Typescript, React
- AWS CDK (for IoC), GitLab, CI/CD pipeline
- Use of API gateway, EventBridge, Lambda, ECS
- Use of Websockets
- The deployment and scaling of SQL and NoSQL databases
- OCPP & OCPI protocols desirable
- Ideally AWS certified developer
- Ideally degree level qualification or equivalent
- Flexible, self-starter, who enjoys being involved in creating something from the start
- We are currently unable to sponsor applicants; you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
Software Development Occupations: 3 years (required)
AWS developer certification? (preferred)
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.