Rail systems projects- Essentially the whole of Siemens Rail Infrastructure have opted to use the CIS requirements tool which is Polarian rather than DOORS and so they need to strengthen the requirements engineering team.
Exciting and healthy project pipeline -Minimum 6 months contract with view of extension
Rate: £450-£550 per day (outside IR35) negotiable
Location:(Leicestershire) 2 days a week and working from home Hybrid
Implements Engineering policies and guidelines, manages and coordinates all Engineering activities in the Engineering unit assigned.
* Manages organization unit assigned, and leads, motivates and develops dedicated employees.
* Implements guidelines and defines functional specific policies, processes or methods to fulfill the superior Engineering strategy.
* Plans and allocates resources and budgets to Engineering projects or activities.
* Drives the development of technical standards and procedures for Systems Engineering.
* Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
* Ensures a proficient and capable workforce to conduct the Engineering activities in time and quality.
To apply for this role please send your CV to:
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.