Planner / Senior Planner - London Based
Job Title: Planner & Senior Planner
Position Type: Permanent
Division: Refurbishment of Luxury Hotels & Residences
Rullion is seeking to speak with experienced Construction Planners & Senior Planners for a permanent position with a award winning construction and fit-out company in London.
- Use Asta programming software.
- Develop tender programmes and construction programmes from the design team information, showing critical path, float and explaining the detailed strategy behind the development of the programme.
- Provide weekly droplines on progress based on site walks and communication with site teams. Present information on a weekly basis to the operational team explaining slippage and gain and where betterment can be made.
- Develop and update programmes with the operations team and available contractor to demonstrate the impact of change.
- Work in real time - historically to record delays in the critical activities and support the development of EOT and claims to defend project position.
- Have the ability to work as part of a larger team or as a single resource, being self motivated.
- 5 years of working in a senior role - Senior Planner role
- Experience working on refurbishment of luxury hotels and residences
- Experience of working on heavy structural alteration projects
- Details MEP knowledge
- Delay analysis and claim development
- Experience using Asta and Windows sampling for delay analysis.
- Planner - £70k - £75k Plus Travel Allowance
- Senior Planner - £80k - £85k Plus Travel Allowance
If the criteria above fits the type of role that you are looking for, please apply down below.
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.