Digital Deployment Manager (Warrington)
Job title: Digital Deployment Manager
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Hours of work: 40
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Change methodologies
- Change delivery
- Delivering change on projects or programmes of differing sizes, scales and complexities
- Stakeholder engagement
I am currently recruiting for a Digital Deployment Manager to join my Warrington based utilities client on a contract basis for an initial 6 month period. You will be required to work on site in Warrington for 2-3 days per week and the rest remote. The role is Inside IR35.
As the successful Digital Deployment Manager, you will ensure that digital solutions are delivered better, faster, cheaper, are repeatable and in a sustainable way through practical application and extensive experience of effective methodologies in a change environment.
You will be a key part in:
- Contributing to the continual evolution and maturity of change methodologies and approaches.
- Supporting the delivery of a plan for change education within my client's business as a whole.
- Providing expertise on change methodology within projects or programmes and therefore be the primary point of contact for that team and the business area(s) impacted by the change.
- Providing the project manager with a detailed view of size, shape and cost of activity to deliver the change outcomes.
- Owning and leading change management activities within a project or programme environment.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.