Technical Team Member
£25-£30/hour dependent on shifts
Purpose of the Job
Being part of the depot autonomous team, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise and support in delivery of Alstom's contractual obligations for maintenance and service of all Regional & Intercity customer fleets.
* Main duties and responsibilities will include;
* Being part of, and providing technical support to the depot autonomous teams in the way of fault finding expertise and assistance with train repair activities.
* Collate data from system downloads and depot reports for all service failures.
* Analyse said data with the objective of determining the failure mode and compiling a test/rectification procedure.
* Collate and analyse data from system downloads to identify any minor failures that require corrective maintenance.
* Collate and analyse data from system downloads to identify any failure trends / anomalies and inform Engineering / Reliability Teams of possible improvements.
* Collate fault data and position into appropriate shared drive facility
* Identify failure modes that are Infrastructure based and inform NR/Fleet Control and review their progress on the repairs.
* Liaise with Safety Team and provide detailed reports of system performance when requested.
* Liaise with Fleet Engineers and Monitor Fleet Console and provide technical assistance where required.
* Liaise with ESG groups and assist in their investigation/reliability studies.
* Assist in the pre work planning of all shifts working closely with the Production Manager in order to produce an accurate "Planning War Board", by providing detailed information of planned work (times, number of man etc) to be carried out by all System Support Technicians
* Accompany test runs when required.
* Assist with skill developments within autonomous teams.
* Carry out all duties in accordance with the Traincare Centre quality and safety procedures.
* Ensure work is performed in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974), Electricity at Work Regulations (1989), Railway Group Standards and relevant ALSTOM Procedures
* Driving Company vehicles for Depot operational or Technical related work such as breakdowns or occasional travel to do other work at other sites, this would only be requested of current eligible and authorised Technicians as agreed with relevant site TCM & HRM.
* Carrying out overhead isolations as required.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.