Mechanical Fitter - Train Maintainer - Shifts 4 on/4 off
Contract Role - rolling 6 months
This role falls inside of IR35 and therefore payment options are PAYE or Umbrella
A leading international rail company is seeking a Train Maintainer to join their Nottingham team. Relevant mechanical qualification and rail experience are essential, once round or modifications experience would be advantageous. Electrical experience would be beneficial.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
* To work as a member of a team to service, maintain, repair and overhaul tram stock & equipment
* Work as directed by and in co-operation with the Production Manager and comply with all depot protection procedures
* Understand and abide to safety notices, rules and regulations and follow safe working practices, H & S.A.W. and C.O.S.H.H.
* Adhere to and work within Quality Systems to the current standard
* Work as part of a team, complete or assist in any of the team's activities to ensure work is completed on time to specification
* Routine exam work
* Routine primary fault finding (to level of competency)
* Component exchange
* Stores provision
* Time served apprenticeship (or equivalent) with associated technical qualifications (City & Guilds, SVQ, NVQ) or recognized equivalent
* Practical knowledge and experience of mechanical and/or electric engineering
* Experience of working to procedures, work instructions and vehicle maintenance instructions.
Please apply below or for more information contact
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.