Maintenance Team Member
We're looking for a Skilled Fitter to work on a 6 month contract for a large Rail company based in Liverpool. They are looking for people to start ASAP and to work night shifts running from Sunday to Thursday.
The pay rates for the role are as follows:
Night shifts £25.96/hour Umbrella (increase after 12 weeks)
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for the modification of the effluent system on the class 390.
You will be required to:-
* Remove and replace railway equipment in line with drawing and process specification
* Remove and replace siphon and other parts of the system
* Remove blockages
* Operate as a member of a work team, as the role of that work team requires
* Submit problem sheets which detail solutions to problems / issues encountered on work being undertaken
* Maintain good housekeeping within the working area
Key skills and requirements for the role include:-
* Previous Rolling Stock modifiation experiance (if not rolling stock, coaches, buses, aircraft HGV would be an advantage.
* Qualified in Electrial and Mechanical Engineering to NVQ 3 or equivelant
* Developed analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Work on own initiative where required
* Good judgement and decision-making capability
If you are interested and would like to apply please apply through this site or contact directly -
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.