Junior Quantity Surveyor - London
Job Title: Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location: Belsize Park, London (Head Office) with projects throughout London
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum (Dependent on Experience)
Rullion is currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in London. Looking for a Junior/ Assistant Quantity Surveyor with 1 -3 years experience working within the fit-out sector. Our client is a dynamic and growing fit-out contractor specialising in the transformation of high-end private homes, commercial office, retail spaces, restaurants and restoration projects.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of tenders, contracts, budgets, and other documentation.
- Collaborate with the project team to ensure accurate cost management and control.
- Conduct cost analysis and risk assessments to support decision-making.
- Prepare and evaluate project variations, valuations, and claims.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and pricing to provide accurate cost advice.
- Work closely with contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers to negotiate and finalise agreements.
- Monitor project costs and financial performance throughout the project life-cycle.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Quantity Surveying or related field.
- Previous experience in a Quantity Surveyor role or internship within the construction industry.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of construction contracts and relevant legislation.
- Proficient in relevant software, including Microsoft Excel and Quantity Surveying tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A proactive approach with a keen eye for detail.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Exposure to a diverse range of projects within the high-end interior fit-out sector.
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
If the position above fits the criteria that you are looking for, please apply down below with an up-to-date CV. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the London Office.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.