Job title: HR Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Pay rate: Up to £27,000 depending on experience / hours.
Location: Retford, 5 days on site.
Hours of work: 37 hours per work full time, ideally 25 hours per week minimum part time. All hours must be split across 5 days if part time.
The Human Resources department in West Burton Energy are now actively recruiting for a proactive, enthusiastic and adaptable HR Administrator to join their team. Assisting the HR Assistant and HR Manager, the HR Administrator will play a pivotal role by being responsible for the provision of quality administration information and support through the areas of Payroll, Recruitment, HR Administration, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits and HR Information Reporting.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate of the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience within a HR functioning role.
- Payroll experience within a HR functioning role is essential.
- Studying towards or qualified in CPP, CIPD or IPP (Opportunity to acquire this qualification is an option for the right candidate).
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge of SAP and/or Bamboo HR is advantageous.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Flexibility within the workplace
- Maintain the employee payroll database (Bamboo HR)
- Manage employee contractual and occupational statutory changes and payments
- Managing changes to employee personal allowances
- Managing reoccurring payments & deductions for employees
- Managing pay enquiries from HMRC and other statutory & non-statutory bodies
- Manage Tax and NI queries and related statutory deductions
- Manage administration of employee Compensation and Benefits
- Advertising, screening candidates, arranging interviews, carrying out right to work checks and commencing onboardings.
- Daily customer service: written, telephony, email, face to face.
- Proactively manage relationships with stakeholders such as Managers, Benefit & Payroll Providers, Training providers, internal and external job applicants.
- Respond to all requests for information or support within an appropriate timescale.
- Support HR Manager with projects relating to new activities as and when required.
We offer an excellent range of benefits, please ask the consultant for more information on these.
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension provided
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.