Customer Service Agent- HR
HR Customer Service Agent
Temporary 3 months
£10.19 Per Hour
37.5 Hours Per week
Office based role- Angel Square
Acting on behalf of my client Coop Group I am recruiting a fantastic temporary opportunity within their HR department
Job Role deliverables
* Act as the first point of contact in HR Services to resolve colleague HR queries from all channels
* Coach colleagues' and Line Managers through HR queries via self-service, redirection to appropriate sources of information or through available policies and tip-sheets
* Determine which queries require specialist support and escalate complex enquiries to appropriate parties (Team Leaders, Service Management team, Specialist team members) and keep informed of multiple policies and legacy terms and agreements to ensure advice and administration is appropriately actioned
* Use HR Services technology to track colleague cases and resolutions and file relevant data and files appropriately
* Provide administrative support for HR transactions and services including for example; risk, ER, resourcing, offer letter, payroll letters, employee references
* Ability to answer cases using own initiative using available sources of information such as standard operating procedures, to provide advice and guidance to Colleagues and Line Managers
* Identify escalation points where there is a need for specialist knowledge or level of complexity
* Level of autonomy within management of daily tasks / own workload
* Ability to be flexible where demand and service fluctuates between customer resolution and processing volume administrative activities
* Breadth of role can expand through experience to take on additional tasks such as leading on more complex case handling, coaching team on further development or new starter inductions
* Ability to manage potentially difficult customer queries in a professional manner
* Identification of high priority / high risk cases that require immediate escalation or additional support required
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* Experience with basic Microsoft Office functionality (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook) * Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner; effective listening and good verbal and written communication skills
* Good organisation and problem solving skills
* Ability to learn quickly (on the job and through training)
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise critical items and identify risk
* Ability to perform a range of routine HR administration duties through experience in generic administration activity e.g. data processing, record management, minute taking etc
* An understanding of Employment related legislation and keeping abreast of forthcoming changes * Contributes to a positive team environment - is helpful and supportive of other team members and understands team priorities
* Consistently demonstrates collaboration and a One Team approach to activities and tasks
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 7 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to receiving your application
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.