Bridgwater/Aztec West - flexibility of working from home, minimum 3 days a week in the office.
Up to £385.00pd PAYE Contract (+ 36 days paid leave) or Up to £515.00pd via approved umbrella
Initial CED 31/12/2024
* Managing, coordinating, negotiating a portfolio of varied and complex contractual events from inception to implementation.
* Developing and implementing commercial strategies to respond to emergent contractual topics and issues.
* Providing commercial and contractual subject matter expertise to the Balance of Plant Delivery Team Producing, analysing and presenting financial, contractual, and commercial data to internal project teams.
* Coordinating with Change, Cost, Risk and Schedule teams to ensure coherent and consistent project progress.
* Implementing of all commercial and financial governance requirements.
* At all times operating in accordance with the EPR-E Information Management System (IMS), rules and procedures to ensure that all contracts are administered within delegation of authority and the overall EPR-E governance/ assurance regime.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
* Effective commercial and contract management skills, with clear knowledge of best practice contract methodologies.
* Good understanding of contract performance measurement, risk management and change and claim management.
* Highly developed commercial skills and demonstrable ability to make sound decisions on matters of significant financial value.
* Prior experience on the HPC Project.
* Educated to degree level.
* Track record with most common Forms of Contract (NEC & FIDIC) within the power construction industry and major projects; with knowledge of UK Law and its impact upon the contract and commercial function.
* Member of or working towards the RICS / CICES / IOB or equivalent professional body.
* Familiar with the nuclear site license conditions and the nuclear baseline philosophy with understanding of the UK regulatory framework.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.