APM - NI New Buildings
APM - NI New Buildings
Up to £320.00pd PAYE Contract (+ 33 days paid leave).
40 hours per week. 8 hours per day.
* Lead/support and assist on tasks required to support the Project Manager's delivery of the project and contract scope for HPC.
* Liaise and interface with the other key teams within NNB on specific tasks which are required to support the principle task of delivery of the project and contract scope for HPC.
* Develop, implement and provide ongoing support towards the use of management systems which will support delivery and quality of the outputs from the Project Controls Department, including planning and document control processes.
* Participate in providing support to the Team with regard to compliance with approved NNB procedures.
* Participate in developing the relationships with key statutory stakeholders for the HPC project
* Project manages delivery of documents required to secure Project delivery including those required for ONR L4 meetings. This will include the overall Planning Schedule, as well as detailed schedules for associated technical work streams.
* Ensure that a full and auditable archive of project decisions is maintained to document the project evolution and history.
* Support the project management functions of the technical work streams to help ensure they are completed on time and on budget, supporting the management of commercial and technical Work through all phases of the project.
* Support the development of Joint Management Team and collaborative working to reinforce working behaviours against agreed principles and objectives.
* Support the Commercial and Project Managers in the preparation of necessary budget justifications, internal business papers and other approvals to the NNB HPC Project Board.
* Provide support to some of the Technical Contract Leads in their dealings with suppliers.
* It should be noted that this job description is not an exhaustive list of the responsibilities and activities that the job holder may be required to undertake.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
* Implementation of project management and organisational skills, which has been gained through practical experience and preferably recognised with a qualification.
* Excellent written and oral presentation skills, able to communicate effectively and interact with senior managers.
* Exceptional people management skills, with the ability to build relationships, influence and work collaboratively within complex, internal and external, multidisciplinary groups.
* Ability to display and communicate a logical thought process, with excellent analytical skills, including capabilities for budget analysis and forecasting.
* Commercial awareness.
* Member of the Association of Project Managers or able to demonstrate an understanding of the APM project management Body of Knowledge principles.
* Knowledge of Nuclear Safety Case and its purpose.
* Ability to cope well under pressure and within tight timeframes.
* Undertake individual working to a high level of attention to detail.
* Preferably a Degree or similar qualification in engineering, construction or related field.
* Knowledge of CDM Regulations.
* Can demonstrate experience of managing projects through the project lifecycle from concept to handover
* Understanding the needs of nuclear quality and how nuclear quality is assured and controlled.
* Understand how to apply a graded approach to quality
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.