We currently require the services of a Delivery Manager with the following skills to provide strategic services for one of our well respected clients based in Manchester.
This is a 4 Month Contract and is Outside IR35.
The key outputs of this role will be:
- Work with EDW stakeholders to establish/define the goals and objectives
- Produce a Project Charter taking inputs from stakeholders and the Development team setting out the goals and objectives
- Develop an agile delivery plan to achieve the defined goals and objectives
- Implement agile ways of working to achieve the defined goals and objectives
- Set up the delivery controls including schedule/plan, cost tracking, quality, risks/issues
- Manage and maintain controls including schedule, finances, Quality, risks/issues
- Resolve blockers that could impact the achievement of goals and objectives
- Produce Highlight Reports and present updates to Steering Groups
- Engage and manage interface with key third party suppliers.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.