Document Controller/ Admin - 6 Months - Elstree
Document Controller / Administrator - 6 Months Contract - Elstree - 09:30AM - 14:30PM
Rullion is seeking an experienced Document Controller / Administrator on behalf of our client who is a specialist within the fit-out and construction sectors. Site based in Elstree, the contract is for 6 months and due to start at the end of February. The position is for 5 days a week, hours 09:30 - 14:30, this is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking for the flexibility.
To co-ordinate all project related tasks, taking an active role in close out and to be the focal point of contact for all internal and external account enquiries and activities.
- To build relationships with key contacts of the team, internal and external, including clients and suppliers.
- Point of contact for internal and external contacts, ensuring expedient close out of tasks/queries.
- First point of contact for client instructions.
- To co-ordinate all project related activities.
- To co-ordinate meetings, the collation of reports, the follow-up of actions and meeting minutes as appropriate.
- To maintain large schedule/programme.
- Ownership and control of client portals.
- To carry out work in accordance with the client's SLA's.
- To provide additional administrative help as and when required.
- To manage the communication of all necessary information.
- To assist with post completion quality assessments.
- To liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors on the provision of services, documentation and quotations within the project timescales.
- Liaise with statutory bodies - councils and building control for example.
- Ability to project plan.
- Educated to A Level standard.
Skills & Experiences
- Construction industry experience.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office 365.
- Asite or Equivalent
- Must be able to take full accountability for their role, actions, judgements and decisions.
- Must be passionate about work, committed to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Confident in making decisions within policy guidelines.
- Must be able to remain calm and focused in difficult situations.
- Proven record of getting results and developing others.
- Won't be afraid to address difficult issues and establish facts.
- Planning and Organisation
- Able to delegate effectively.
- Must be able to run effective and productive meetings.
- Must be organised and prioritise own work to deliver on time through managing time effectively.
- Communicating and Influencing
- Must be able to build trust and confidence through open communications and informing colleagues about issues that will affect their role.
- Must be able to use a range of communication skills and adapt these as necessary.
- Use facts and data to influence an outcome.
- Presents well to others.
- Team Working
- Must be able to participate, share knowledge and actively support colleagues.
- Able to quickly deal with conflict or issues that could affect the performance of the team.
- Must be able to recognise own strengths and weaknesses and draw on the strengths of different people.
- Must be able to motivate a team to achieve one common goal.
If the criteria above fits the type of role that you are looking for, please apply down below.
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This temporary vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.