Job title: Commissioning Manager
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £55h - £65hr Umbrella
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Hours of work: 37 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Degree Qualified or Level 4 or above qualification
- Experience of working withing a highly regulated industry
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex commissioning projects
- Excellent communication skills between the company, customer and sub-contractors.
- Ensure all activities are planned, assessed and managed so that risks or hazards are adequately identified and controlled
- Organise and obtain sufficient resources to deliver the applicable work scope
- Oversee the implementation of work to ensure that it meets the required technical and quality standards
- Ensure suitable Safe Systems of Work (Risk Assessments, Methods Statements etc.) are produced
Role information: Delivering commissioning projects to meet the appropriate national legal requirements and Client's requirement specification, the developed technical specifications and applied standards. Provide commissionability input into the concept, detail design and construction processes.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Commissioning Manager to be based in Warrington on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.