Construction Project Engineer (CSA)
Job title: Construction project engineer (CSA)
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: up too £55k per annum + Benefits
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* All candidates MUST hold either a ONC/HNC/HND in Civil/Structural Engineering or significant related experience.
* 3+ Years experience of Construction Engineering or Supervision experience. As well as experience of Construction Installation Engineering and / or Management experience.
* Site requirements require all candidates to hold a CCNSG Supervisor card.
* IOSH Managing Safety or NEBOSH National Certificate.
* Knowledge of CDM 2015, Temporary Works and related, Nuclear Contracts - desirable.
Ideally applicants should also have:
As the Construction Project Engineer you will develop, liaise and deliver packages of CSA Discipline construction works within a defined scope overseeing and interfacing with the activity of a number of design and site engineers (i.e. Package Engineer, Section Engineers, Supervisors) to ensure work is conducted within established safety, quality, schedule and cost standards. You will report to the Construction Lead on the project.
Your Responsibilities will include:
* You will take responsibility for defined packages of work through the full construction work-cycle (from design/planning to site supervision to handover). You will be aware of and contribute to the overall construction plan for construction activities.
* You will co-ordinate construction reviews and produce work instructions, installation sequencing and method statement documentation and responsibility for providing support to the clients engineers on all construction matters within the construction area (with awareness of the overall work schedule plan).
* You will utilize existing and/or develop new construction methodologies, process and procedures and work in line with existing Business Operating Procedures (BOPs).
* You will assist subordinates in problem solving, exercising considerable judgment and knowledge of construction processes and procedures to determine appropriate solutions.
* You will be responsible for decision-making and prioritizing activities in order to achieve objectives subject to review and approval by the Construction Lead.
* You will demonstrate relevant industry experience and an established knowledge of standard construction principles, theories and practices, as well as a good working knowledge of the wider industry that they operate in.
* You will liaise with customers/stakeholders within area of construction scope.
* You will provide direction to design engineers to ensure that construction tasks are achieved in line with Business Operating Procedures (BOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs) within pre-defined safety, quality, schedule and cost standards.
* You will also be responsible for Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure that all construction activity is conducted in line with company/client safety, quality, schedule and cost standards.
* You will collate relevant documentation (e.g. work instructions, RAMS., installation sequencing) to build, maintain and report accurate event profiles (e.g. cost, resource and schedule forecasts).
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.