Cash and Reconciliations Administrator
Cash and Reconciliations Team Member
3-month temporary contract
£10 Per hour PAYE
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week
Manchester City Centre
My client a large retail organisation, is seeking appoint a Cash and Reconciliations team member, required for a temporary contract spanning circa 6 months based in Manchester City Centre for a large retail organisation.
As an individual you'll need to be tenacious, a team player and someone who has working knowledge of banking reconciliation.
Experience and Skills required;
- Good working knowledge of bank reconciliation and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Studying for completion of accounting technician qualification (AAT) is desirable or relevant experience in an accounting or bank reconciliations background
- Good team player
- Good level of communication skills
- Good experience or capability of dealing with high volume workflow
- Good office system skills including Excel, Word and Email
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Open minded to flexible ways of working and able to adapt to new processes and procedures
The position would suit a candidate who is;
- A good team player
- Good problem solving and organisational skills
- Enjoys working to strict deadlines
- Considers the impact they have on the wider business
- Ability to see tasks through to completion with a positive and flexible attitude to work
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.