The role involves strong numeric skills with and organised and logical mindset to cost and finance. It is important that an estimator understands basic construction technology and methods of delivery on and off site.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General estimating
- Measuring exercises, including preparation of schedules of quantities for building elements.
- Benchmarking costs of carrying out work on existing projects.
- Working closely with the senior leadership team and business unit team members.
- Attending meetings as agreed.
- Networking with internal peers.
- Interfacing as required with client stakeholders at business and project level.
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors as required.
You have an understanding and appreciation of the cost of construction in the UK along with and understanding of construction contracts, respective arrangements and measurement rules.
You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities moving forward.
Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience working for a main contractor pricing commercial, retail and mixed use fit out & refurbishment projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skill sets & experience as above, please email your CV
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.