Administrator- Health and Safety Team
Administrator- Health and Safety
£11 Per hour PAYE
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week
Manchester City Centre/ Hybrid
We're looking for an enthusiastic administrator to join our Coop central operations team.
Working hours are between 9 and 5 Monday to Friday.
- Make sure that all queries are logged and responded to within agreed timescales request documentation from our off-site storage facility
- Excel skills
- Prepare documents to send to case managers
- Carry out a range of general admin tasks to support the team
- Spot opportunities to improve ways of working, and provide a consistently excellent service to clients and colleagues
- Previous admin experience
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage a high volume of work
- Lots of self-motivation and ambition; you're willing to learn new things and have a positive and solution-driven approach
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your most recent CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.