Junior Project Planner
Role: Junior Project Planner
Other benefits to include are:
25 days annual leave
Participation in Company Bonus Scheme
Up to 13.5% employer pension contribution depending on individual contribution amount
Access to training and development through the company performance management arrangements, supporting you in maintaining your personal Continuous Professional Development
* Perform interactive planning sessions and capture information required for the development of project plans
* Generate schedules using Primavera P6 software
* Analyse project risks and make recommendations where needed
* Review supply chain programmes
* Work with project team to ensure precise data is provided
* Support colleague's learning and development
- Candidates must be educated to degree level
- Excellent Planning skills
- Excellent organisational skills
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.