Quality Control Engineer
Job title: Quality Control Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £47,000 per annum
Location: Seascale, Cumbria
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, Mon-Fri.
Applicants must have/posses the following:
* CSWIP 3.1 / PCN Level II Welding Inspector certification.
* Successfully completed an apprenticeship program in Electrical/Instrumentation.
* Certification as a CSWIP Level II Painting Inspector
* Level II Magnetic Particle Inspection certification
* PCN Level II Liquid Penetrant Inspection certification
* Proven track record in inspection roles
* Strong verbal/written communication skills
* ICT literate
* Nuclear industry experience
* Ensuring that the necessary Quality Control requirements are identified and implemented throughout the life cycle of a project or procurement.
* Ensure that an effective inspection service is delivered in line with the agreed inspection strategy.
* Provides assurance that the quality of the delivery of products and services satisfy stakeholder/project requirements and meets project specifications.
* Embedded within a project area providing assurance that products and services are delivered/installed to stakeholder specifications and delivery milestones.
* Liaise with various stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that appropriate Quality Control arrangements are established.
* Providing advice and appropriate technical support to customers and suppliers on Quality Control and Inspection issues.
* Carry out a full and comprehensive Contract Review based upon applicable drawings, specifications, and supplier performance to establish appropriate QC oversight arrangements.
* Ensuring that project quality requirements & expectations as well as Quality Control requirements are communicated to suppliers.
* Assisting with inspections and supervision of manufacturing/construction work.
* Assessing Inspection Reports and investigating Quality Control related concerns.
* Monitoring the quality of delivery performance in their area of responsibility via the use of performance indicators.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.